U.S. News Best Children’s Hospitals 2011: Neurology & Neurosurgery

U.S. News Best Children’s Hospitals: Neurology & Neurosurgery

The top 50 centers for children with serious neurological problems are ranked below. Surgical survival, parent and family involvement, and new-patient volume are among the factors that made up 75 percent of a hospital’s score. Most of the data came from a U.S. News survey of children’s hospitals. The other 25 percent reflects how many of 450 pediatric neurology specialists surveyed in 2009, 2010, and 2011 recommended the hospital.

#1 Children’s Hospital Boston Boston, MA

#2 Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA

#3 Johns Hopkins Children’s Center Baltimore, MD

more …

http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/pediatric-rankings/neurology-and-neurosurgery

neurocirurgiabr

Neurosurgery from Brazil.To provide neurosurgeouns with the most timely comprehensive and relevant clinical information to improve patient care; we offer a web site where patients can view our patient-level information for free

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: