Free Audio and video podcasts from The American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
AANS on iTunes U
AANS on iTunes U serves as an online repository of multimedia content for the neurosurgical community and general public. Audio and video podcasts—or videocasts—focus on topics of interest to neurosurgical practitioners, allied health professionals, and patients who have dealt with surgical treatment for a neurological disorder or condition.
Through the iTunes U platform, AANS has centralized the distribution of this rich media content to users worldwide. Not only is access free of charge, it is also on-demand, allowing users to download content whenever they want, and return to content as frequently as they prefer.
AANS on iTunes U features:
- Lectures from some of the leading experts in neurosurgery
- Demonstrations of procedures or surgical techniques
- Discussions of the latest clinical breakthroughs
- Media content from our scientific journals
- News stories
- Public service announcements