Apply for CNS International Vista Resident Membership
The CNS International Vista Resident membership is open to Residents enrolled in an International neurosurgical training program outside North America (the United States, its territories, Canada and Mexico), or in a fellowship immediately following completion of an International neurosurgical training program.
For annual dues of $50 USD, International Vista Members enjoy a wide range of benefits, including:
- Complimentary internet subscription to NEUROSURGERY®, as well as all supplements to NEUROSURGERY®.
- Complimentary internet subscription to Operative Neurosurgery, a supplement to NEUROSURGERY®.
- Complimentary internet subscription to Congress Quarterly, official CNS newsmagazine .
- Complimentary internet subscription to Clinical Neurosurgery.
- Reduced registration fee for CNS Annual Meeting.
- Complimentary online access to the University of Neurosurgery, featuring more than 40 online courses and webinars.
- Discounts on SANS Lifelong Learning, CNS online self-assessment tool, as well as SANS: Spine, SANS: Pediatrics, SANS Competencies and SANS Neurotrauma.
- Ability to manage your certificate of participation, member account and meeting participation via your online CNS Account.
An applicant for International Vista Resident membership in the Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) must be a Resident or Fellow in good standing in an International neurosurgical training program outside North America (the United States, its territories, Canada and Mexico).
Applicants must submit for consideration a complete and signed International Vista Resident Membership Application and a letter from their Residency Program Director verifying the student’s enrollment and expected date of graduation. Upon approval by the CNS Resident Committee, an invoice will be sent and new members will be required to remit their first-year’s dues of $50. International Vista Resident Membership will renew automatically and terminate immediately upon graduation from residency/fellowship training. Upon graduation, you are encouraged to reapply for CNS Active International or International Vista Membership.
Please direct questions to:
Member Services Department
Congress of Neurological Surgeons
10 N. Martingale Road, Suite 190
Schaumburg, Illinois 60173
Phone: 847 240 2500
Fax: 847 240 0804
Toll Free: 877 517 1CNS